Abraham Lincoln is a global example of principled leadership. Your membership is a statement that you value President Lincoln's legacy and the work being done to share and understand it more fully. Uncovering new perspectives on Abraham Lincoln is key to understanding— and accomplishing— the "unfinished work" of our time.
Your support is essential to our mission and helps support priorities such as protecting the historical evidence of the past, such as our one-of-a-kind collection of Lincolniana and special programming like the No Malice Film Contest and screenings of films by the winning youth artists.
The Foundation also continues to provide support for student field trips, teacher training, oral history and more.
Valuable benefits associated with your membership include:
- Discount for lectures and selected ticketed events
- Facebook Members Only Group
- Four Score and Seven newsletter
- Email updates with special news and events
- “Four Score Speaker Series” free, virtual webinars
- Discounts on select programs
- Time Travelers benefits at over 400 history museums throughout the U.S. (Click HERE to locate participating Museum and Institutions.)
- Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Please note: As of March 31, 2021, the state of Illinois ceased free admission to the Museum and Library in Springfield as a benefit to foundation members. Members, including lifetime members, in good standing prior to that date, still have access to the benefit through March 31, 2022. We are delighted, however, to still be able to offer the Time Travelers benefit to all of our new and renewing members, giving you access to 400+ cultural attractions nationwide, as well as many other great member benefits listed above!
Has Your Membership Lapsed? Renew today at a special 'Renewal' rate. Please don't miss this opportunity to stay connected to and support the work of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation. We can't do it without you!
- Time Travelers benefits at over 400 museums and historical societies throughout the U.S. (Click HERE to locate participating Museum and Institutions.)
- All of the benefits of the Friend membership
Family Plus $125
- All of the benefits of the Family membership + one free family event
Circuit Rider $300
- All of the benefits of the Family Plus membership
- All of the benefits of the Circuit Rider membership.
President's Cabinet $1000
- All of the benefits of the Railsplitter membership
- All of the benefits of the President's Cabinet membership
Become a Charter member today
Make a donation of $5,000 or above —and you will enjoy exclusive Charter Member benefits including Lifetime Membership! (Gifts are tax deductible as allowable by law.)Contributions payable either in a lump sum or over a period of years, not to exceed five years from the date of the initial gift.
(For more information regarding giving levels above $5,000
please call (217) 557-5610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.